The Principal of Bendrigg Lodge delivers a voice over for a walk throw video on the centre's new accessible accommodation.
Outdoor adventure activities are a fundamental part of child development.
What sort of life would it be without:
- Experiencing engaging, direct, and active experiences
- Developing interpersonal social skills
- Participating in outdoor activities that involve a challenge
- Safely managing risks with secure, controlled activities
- Being educated in outdoor natural settings
- Overcoming anxieties
- Considering the decision-making process
- Reviewing emotional, physical, and leadership skills.
The aim is for young people to make well-informed actions within the context of the outdoor centre’s activities.
By reviewing all the essential information, careful, and well-informed decisions are made to successfully tackle challenges.
A 360 video of Acorn House delivers another perspective:
Nick Lily Principal Bendrigg Trust Fundraising
The Bendrigg Ball charity event raised money for new fully accessible accommodation for young people with disabilities.
Eddy Jackson MBE | Free online short stories | Online short stories | Free online short stories | Short stories for kids online | Online short stories with questions | Interactive short stories | Interactive short stories in English | Moral Short Stories for Kids | Bedtime stories to read free | Bedtime stories to read free | Bedtime story for girlfriend | Bedtime stories to read free